Bocas Marina offers the services you’ve been looking for whether you live on your boat in the marina, come in and out while gunkholing, or if you park your boat while you travel. Accommodating boats up to 120 ft., our concrete floating docks provide stable platforms for walking and working, with aluminum ramps connecting the slips to the land.
Both short term and long term visitors are welcome. Management and staff have the know-how to make your arrival and stay in Bocas del Toro smooth and comfortable. A great advantage to you, the yacht owner, is that you can leave your vessel in Panamá indefinitely with NO taxes to pay! The only requirement is that you maintain a current cruising permit which is, as of December, 2020, currently less than $200 a year.
Bocas Marina is simply the best cruiser’s hangout, bar none, in the Bocas Archipelago. We offer:
- State of the art floating concrete docks
- 22 slips with 50-foot fingers
- 42 slips with 12-foot fingers
- Capacity up to 100 slips, accommodating boats from 20 ft. to 120 ft.
- Land storage for pangas to 25 feet
- 110/220V/30A and 50A, 60Hz, individually metered
- FREE Starlink Wi-fi internet access
- Water is available at each slip free of charge
- Modern and clean restrooms with 6 showers
- Laundry service
- Free boat shuttle to town (4x day)
- The Calypso Cantina, a great place to chill
- Fuel dock for diesel
- Security guards at night
- Routine maintenance to your yacht while you travel
- Full range of yacht repair services
- Air panama agents
- Yanmar reps
- Marine Warehouse reps
- Country check in / Panama Canal assistance
- OCC Port Reps
- Marine store on site + imports agents
- All maintenance services available
- Boat yard with 60 ton Travel Lift (main land)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have additional needs not listed, or would like to inquire about service rates, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!